Tuesday, February 22, 2005

29 yrs...eeeek!

29 years old - eeeek!

Well this weekend was a bit hectic.

Tho, amanda and alex are loves!

Meetings, meetings, meetings.

We've been getting so much support and love from all over the world. It's humbling. I can't express how it feels to have mothers, brothers, sisters, lovers, fans writing us to tell us about their lives, to show their support, encourage us, etc. We've had people amazing people all over the globe offer to hold fundraisers, pass out flyers, spread the word. All in one week.

I just want to say thanks. It means so much to us. We're so excited about the trailers and the media release. two more weeks and counting! the beaters and her-undies are being sent out this week and to all the amazing people who donated just because - WE LOVE YOU!!!

<3over>

We're just feeling the love...

On that note:My grandmother (nan) always told me that she was 29 - every year she had a birthday, she was 29. I guess this is it! I'm 29 forever... ;) and lovin' it!love you all!

xox Mel & the gals at heroine films