Wednesday, February 23, 2005

taking care of bizness


I wake up every morning and answer wonderful e-mails and letters, then go off to the day job where I deal with inconsiderate people who just want to complain because their so unhappy in their lives. They just want to take it out on others and feel "taken care of". I guess that's where I come in...to do the taking care part.

Well, I just want to say thanks to everyone who writes every day and tells us to keep on keepin' on, or that we rock or just thanks.

Thanks for "taking care of me/us". You all make me feel so much better about the world.

xox Mel

4 Comments:

Anonymous mel said...

good...it's working ;)

xox Mel

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
power wheelchairs dealer vw trike body Eagle playing tennis

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! erowid experience vaults tramadol ultram the mismarketed Nhl hockey team players Acyclovir aqueous solubility Cheap laptop bag American amicable life ins co

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home