Friday, February 25, 2005

wow...

It's been a looong ass few days and I'm ready for this trailer to come out. We've had so much support and love from all over the world and I just hope that we can deliver... ;)

I feel great about the trailer AND we just received great news that heroine films is going to be advertised on all the major search engines (besides Google) by next week!!! YAY! We've got a few people writing articles about us that we'll try to get published in the gay press (girlfriends, curve, etc.), so we'll see how that goes.

I just want to send my love to:

TAMI T. in LA for your constant support and love! You rock my world grrl! Can't wait to see you in a couple of months!!!

And Marni T. in NH (my oldest and dearest friend on the whole world)...you amaze me! Thanks so much for putting the word out and hooking me up with so many cool people. You're amazing and if all goes well, maybe we'll see you in NH soon when we're filming!

Filming and this whole bizness is tumultuous to say the least...I wish I could explain all that is going on in my/our heads...it's crazy, but wonderful and I can't wait to push on...

Love you all.

More later!

xoxo M & the gals at heroine films
www.heroinefilms.net